Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
At first the Check Hybrid light came on with the traction control. I didn't think my Hybrid batteries were out and I was right I disconnected the 12v for 1 minute and it rested. that apparently resets the Hybrid battery and that fixed the hybrid batteries and the traction control light. But a few weeks later the brake, traction control, ( !), and ABS light came on. I'm not to sure but I think it had to do something with the snow I would get stuck and floor it (I know stupid) it happened often and the tract View attachment 61274
ion control light obviously came on so I didn't have any traction. then not long after the situation with the Check Hybrid light and traction control happened. I'm don't even know where to even begin. HELP!!!
At first the Check Hybrid light came on with the traction control. I didn't think my Hybrid batteries were out and I was right I disconnected the 12v for 1 minute and it rested. that apparently resets the Hybrid battery and that fixed the hybrid batteries and the traction control light. But a few weeks later the brake, traction control, ( !), and ABS light came on. I'm not to sure but I think it had to do something with the snow I would get stuck and floor it (I know stupid) it happened often and the tract View attachment 61274
ion control light obviously came on so I didn't have any traction. then not long after the situation with the Check Hybrid light and traction control happened. I'm don't even know where to even begin. HELP!!!
Mine had electrical glitches and my 12v battery was 5 years old. Replaced it and no more problems. Good Luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts