Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been successful in putting music data files on a DVD and playing them in their CT 200h? I have tried a couple times but my car (with premium audio, if that matters) coughs it up every time saying "Check Disk"

·
Registered
209 Posts
I tried this and it didn't work (UK premier spec with Mark Levinson DVD system).
It's a real shame, the designers missed a trick there.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Has anyone been successful in putting music data files on a DVD and playing them in their CT 200h? I have tried a couple times but my car (with premium audio, if that matters) coughs it up every time saying "Check Disk"
Its not possible I am afraid, the DVD element will only play films or audio DVD's (which is a dead format). Why not try buying a USB drive and put your music on that, I have a 32gb microsd which seems to be more than enough for in car entertainment.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've tried an audio dvd and wad unable to play

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like to connect my iPhone via USB... I know, do I really need that much music at my disposal? I say yes! Too bad it doesn't work. :-(. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Here in CA, the CT does not come with a DVD capable drive due to laws regarding a video screen being visible to the driver when the car is moving. I don't know about other locations, but I don't believe that the CT is available with a DVD player anywhere (I could be wrong!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts