Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, i want to know if our vechiacles are performing consistently to each other. Post the following info see below for direction.

MPG / MILES PER TANK / AVERAGE SPEED / HOW MANY TIMES YOU PUT IN GAS / MILES ON YOUR CAR

42.3 MPG / 380 miles per tank / 32 mph / 1 / 420 miles

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
On a full tank of gas I was able to drive about 425 miles both local and highway. I literally drove the thing until i had about 3 miles left to.

That's the one thing about the CT (and the Prius). I wish the tank had more capacity. Love to be able to drive closer to 550 mile range without filling up again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Total miles per tank

What is the max miles per tank that you were able to drive? Manual says 11.9 gallon tank, but my low fuel indicator comes on at 9 gallons (it's just under 9 gallons when I fill up). I'd like to drive more miles before filling, but afraid to run out of gas? I'm getting about 40mpg and have filled up 3-4 times.

Getting the same mpg in sport as normal mode. It's easier to pulse and glide in sport.

On a full tank of gas I was able to drive about 425 miles both local and highway. I literally drove the thing until i had about 3 miles left to.

That's the one thing about the CT (and the Prius). I wish the tank had more capacity. Love to be able to drive closer to 550 mile range without filling up again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Averaging 46 mpg, driving mostly in ECO mode, staying off the gas, driven in traffic (so plenty of battery-powered coasting), over 3200 miles. Low 44, high 50 mpg per tank. Crediting the K&N filter for 5% of this...driver patience 95%

1 - 5 of 5 Posts