Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

Well I made the leap and have ordered a CT200H to replace my 4 year old IS250 which I have had from new.

Here in the UK the car was launched on the 1st March and mine arrives at the garage for me to collect on the 26th March, so not too long now.

so, looking forward to this forum being as interactive as the other Lexus forums.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Hello there,

Well I made the leap and have ordered a CT200H to replace my 4 year old IS250 which I have had from new.

Here in the UK the car was launched on the 1st March and mine arrives at the garage for me to collect on the 26th March, so not too long now.

so, looking forward to this forum being as interactive as the other Lexus forums.
Congrats from an ex-pat on the "other side" of the pond !!!!

I guess with the price of gas in the UK this Lexus can give you huge savings.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's the plan...........

will miss the IS250 though, but the head has to rule the heart at some point!

·
Registered
410 Posts
that's the plan...........

will miss the IS250 though, but the head has to rule the heart at some point!
Yes, you're doing the smart thing! I don't think you will regret it one bit.
CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have done the same thing replaced my IS250 with the CT200H. Does not have the performance of the IS but knew that upfront. I have been driving the CT since last friday and actually enjoy being stuck in traffic somedays. I love the stiff and sport ride, not the boat the HS250 is. This is why i switched.

I hope you enjoy yours and much as i am having fun with mine. so far 5.5 litres/100KM.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Alright! Welcome to the family!.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Welcome to the CT club, you will definitely not disappointed with the choice.

You will definitively appreciate the mileage that you will get with decent handling and acceleration.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on the CT. Welcome to the club.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts