Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2014 without the nav system, is there a way to monitor MPG on the multi information display?

Thanks!
Rod

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just got a 2014 without the nav system, is there a way to monitor MPG on the multi information display?

Thanks!
Rod
on the dash board in front of the driver (you) , don't U have an area at the lower right corner where it tells you mpg, trip distance, total mileages of the car etc ?... I have NAV of my 2015 CT but I never use it for mpg,,, I am not familiar with the 2014 model

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Meh. If the nav is anything like the one in the Prius, it's useless.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I love the NAV in my 2015 CT 200h
I love the lack of NAV in my CT. When I need one, I stick a TomTom on the windscreen. Much better than the built-in NAV, live traffic information, on-the-go alternative routes and lifetime free updates!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Honestly doesn't everyone have a much superior GPS on their phone now? Seems like GPS in the car is so 10 years ago. My wife's 2014 Prius has navigation and it's so slow and terrible we almost always use our phone instead.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Honestly doesn't everyone have a much superior GPS on their phone now? Seems like GPS in the car is so 10 years ago. My wife's 2014 Prius has navigation and it's so slow and terrible we almost always use our phone instead.
I have nav on my 15, and it's very good.
BUT, it's not as good as my phone. Much faster to type the address in on the phone than the cars.
However, the cars nav trumps the phone when you leave your country...
So, that's where mines a big factor.

That said, I only have the nav because there were 2 cars on the lot, and I wanted the caramilk seats.

Of course, having nav also allows for so much more to be displayed on it's screen.

·
Registered
251 Posts
NAV is not ONLY for gps... when text message comes in, it reads me the message, handfree phone, when I am on PA turnpike it show me how far the next rest stop is, I connect 5 phones to it... its big screen is great for my old eyes... I wish it has a touch screen

·
Registered
1 Posts
I deliberately didn't spec nav on my new 2015 CT. No OEM system is as good as TomTom on my iPhone, least of all Toyota's (had it in my Prius, lousy).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I thought the Nav in my 2013 CT was decent, but I hate the one in my 2015 CT. I mostly use my phone even with the built in nav for the reasons you all said--faster input on the phone, newer maps, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts