Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Not only blacked out but added the Lexus badge. US CT's don't have this installed as OEM.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tell me, did u order those or did u paint them yourself? I know u can order what are called "black pearl" badging from Sewell. But I don't know if they are that dark.
I think u can black out the trim piece around the grill too? Do believe it is an actual part u can order. Anyway, looks dope!! Has anyone got there wheels darkened? I know u can chrome them but I haven't heard of anyone getting them like a gunmetal color. Is it possible? I know the f sport models in different countries have the same wheels as ours just gunmetal grey. Look a hell of slot better IMO.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Tell me, did u order those or did u paint them yourself? I know u can order what are called "black pearl" badging from Sewell. But I don't know if they are that dark.
I think u can black out the trim piece around the grill too? Do believe it is an actual part u can order. Anyway, looks dope!! Has anyone got there wheels darkened? I know u can chrome them but I haven't heard of anyone getting them like a gunmetal color. Is it possible? I know the f sport models in different countries have the same wheels as ours just gunmetal grey. Look a hell of slot better IMO.
Yes and yes. Sewell Lexus has parts online for trim piece around grill that come in same color as vehicle. This part# may be specific to Starfire Pearl (PT47A76010A2).Here is a LINK you can check out

Wheels you can powder coat to become gunmetal or preferred color.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds great!! Thanks for the info!!
hey derek! The lexus emblem can be bought from ct200hchat, sewell lexus and also EBAY. to black them out, I chose a cheaper method and used PLASTIDIP (6 bucks a can! and the process is reversible) I also blacked out all my other chrome emblems and did a car wash, stayed on pretty well.

if youre interested search on google * club lexus plastidip and it will be the first link. very informative.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes and yes. Sewell Lexus has parts online for trim piece around grill that come in same color as vehicle. This part# may be specific to Starfire Pearl (PT47A76010A2).Here is a LINK you can check out

Wheels you can powder coat to become gunmetal or preferred color.

Thanks for the link.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Beezbreezy - Nice pics, wheels look great. Were they not able to paint the center caps? That would set it off well IMO. Looks like you're in the NYC area!

·
Banned
325 Posts
Yeah these are good mods and especially of the specifications of this model i would like to buy this model of Lexus,I just love to drive it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts