Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First and foremost, I thank all of you for posting and sharing the wonderful very detailed DIY mods that you have done. Without these postings I would have been devastated and unable to do the mods with such easiness and perfection. So far I have done: all interior LED's, high beam/fogs switched to PIAA H9 and H11respectively. I felt halogen lumens output is still second to none when compared to non-HID's. I am in the processing in doing the low beam HID conversion as soon as my order gets here. The most daunting mod was the LED for the two puddle lights for the side mirrors.

BTW all my mods were executed to absolute perfection.

Once again I thank you all, and keep posting all the cool DIY mods.

232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
go to my albums to see the mirror mod. Interior lights difficult to take pix's, but will take and post on my albums. I had pair of spare 9 SMD 194 wedge, and it was too long for the lic plate. Had to order shorther 194's. So instead I used these on the mirror puddle. Just installed the PIAA's high beam/fog, and it is still daylight here in NJ.

232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
here are the pix's. Go to my albums for more. The fogs conversion to H9 PIAA came really nice. Notice the well defined light pattern on the ground, it got a pleasant bluish tint that complements the DRL's. I think converting the low beams to HID is sufficient. I read from other threads that the fogs were HID converted too. There is plenty of space by the front cowl to stuff two more HID ballasts.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts