Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Modellista front lip installed + "enhanced" spindle grille blackout w/ DiNoc

If anyone wants a lip, let me know. A friend is selling for $300. $500 shipped.

Before (stock/OE) vs After (lip + 3M DiNoc vinyl appllied a la "spindle grille":

BEFORE:

AFTER:

+ 3M Di-noc vinyl black-out a la "spindle grille":

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Toronto.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
That's the first I've seen with a painted front end to mimic GSh look. There has been a few threads about photoshopping it. If possible, can you create a thread or insert pictures of the painted front end. I'm sure there are other members who are interested in seeing how it turned out. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Looks great! Very clean. I don't think the front center is painted? It looks like a black molding or something?
Was thinking of doing something like that but with adhesive carbon fiber mat.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys. aren't the pictures showing in the thread?

yes, its 3M Di-Noc in carbon fibre.

·
Registered
609 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
To each their own.I find the black looks disgusting .

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey buddy

Its Harsh, the guy you met at hwy 7/martin grove (and on the 401 this morning)
Hows it going? Your car looks great by the way!

I was just wondering what you did to the front bumper, is that vinyl wrapped? plastidip?
Any more mods planned?

I slapped the trident wheels on my car and dropped it, but other than that, nothing else yet.
Just waiting for a nice day on the weekend to put on my upper and lower grille, and then my HID kits

Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MattRN, mine is a real lip. My friend is selling replica's. I had the replica on before, and you can't tell the difference. Fitment is perfect. Let me know if you want one shipped and I'll put you in touch with my friend.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FRP. Fibreglass reinforced plastic

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi Team Lexus,

Is your friend selling HIS lip? Or does he manufacture and sell the lips?

I'd be interested in getting a pearl one for myself. I'm in Montreal, but my son will be in TO at the end of June.

I'd like to know the dimensions of the unit to see if he could fit it into his car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bmoy, & others, I sent everyone a PM who might be interested in the lip to contact the guy who is selling! They are replica's. And as for size, it does fit inside a CT, its essentially the length of the width of the front bumper with some flexibility.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bmoy,

Sorry if I pm'd you twice by mistake! He should reply soon enough.....unless they're all gone, but last I checked he had a few. The lip comes un-painted. So any colour will work.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM replied!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts