Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jumped in my car this morning, my iPhone connected like it usually does but when I clicked on contacts they were all gone:confused:

This is the 3rd time that this has happened to me in the 8 months that I have had the car and I will now need to download them again and set up all my speed dials and voice tags:mad:

Anyone else had this experience???

· Registered
842 Posts
Jumped in my car this morning, my iPhone connected like it usually does but when I clicked on contacts they were all gone:confused:

This is the 3rd time that this has happened to me in the 8 months that I have had the car and I will now need to download them again and set up all my speed dials and voice tags:mad:

Anyone else had this experience???
Yes, and when I called Lexus they said they had never heard of any such thing. Funny because on the Prius forums site they talk about it all the time. I haven't heard of any solution but I think it is caused by the Nav Unit on the Prius and CT200. Never had the problem with my wife's Lexus GS350. They suggested I take it in to the dealer and have them send it up the line so they have a record. Maybe if enough of us do, they may take it more seriously.

This occurred with 3 different versions of the IPhone, so I am pretty sure it is the car, but it could just be Apple.

Please let me know if you find a solution. Mine usually only stick around for a few days. Then if you want to re transfer the contacts you have to disconnect the IPod section and it gives me fits to reconnect it so I can catch up with my audiobook. Very annoying. I just forgot about it and use the contacts list on my phone and my speed dials from there too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.