Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Middle Brake Light Flashing Module

I bought this unit and installed it in my BMW - I also plan on installing it in my wife's CT.

Press the brake pedal and the center brake light flashes 6 times then stays steady until brake pedal released.

Definitely an added safety feature to grab the attention of the driver behind you.

here's the link to the sellers web site - just $20.

http://www.kapscomoto.com/BRAKE-LIGHT-FLASHER-LAMP-MODULE-FLASHER-CAR-TRUCK-MOTORCYCLE-SCOOTER-REARALERT-p902.html

Easy Install cut feed to brake light place relay in series
and tap into ground

Here's my YouTube Video showing how it works:

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
oOOo. Please let me know how it works on the CT! Thanks! I'm very interested in retrofitting mine!

·
Registered
152 Posts
How about in stop and go traffic? Will it always flash in that manner during stop and go?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
How about in stop and go traffic? Will it always flash in that manner during stop and go?
Yup. Interesting cheap mod, haven't seen this before, but I don't want to prematurely wear out my lights (assuming they'll die eventually), they'll be working 6-7x harder than the need to.

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey sorry to resurrect such an old thread, did anyone install this in their CT? the connector for the 3rd brake light looks a bit funky, not sure which wires are which....

Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts