Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this tire? Running snow tires for the winter, need replacements for the OEM tires. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with this tire? Running snow tires for the winter, need replacements for the OEM tires. Any other suggestions?
read several reviews that Bridgestone 422 is the best balance for all-season tires. Costco carries them if you are a member. I will definitely try them and replace my OEM Rav4 tires

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info on the Bridgestone tires. I just checked ConsumerReport and TireRack and both rated the Ecopia EP422 very low? Do you remember where you saw the reviews?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm curious why you are looking at an all season tire, if you switch to winter tires. I'm sure you have your reasons, but it makes sense to me to look at something like the Michelin Primacy line of summer tires, or even a more high performance tire as long as you make the switch in the winter.

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought the Michelin Premier A/S tires for my CT. My OEM tires were Michelin Primacy, and the Premier seemed like the best all season replacement if I were to stay with Michelin. Supposedly the tires have hidden grooves in them that appear as the tire tread gets worn. I have only driven about 500 miles on them so far, and they have been just fine. I haven't gotten to drive them in the snow yet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey STL, any update on how the Premier A/S tires are working for you? Looking to replace the Michelin OEM tires and considering options.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts