Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Guys & Gals,

After nearly 6 months My CT200h will be arriving this coming friday (16th Sept). I have ordered the SEL Premier Mesa Red with Ivory Interior with Full pack. Is a 6 month wait normal? Keen to hear from those that have had to wait a long time for their CT to be delivered.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Nice, congrats! Delivery depends on region, options, etc. I ordered early April here in the states (special order) and it arrived early June. I believe those in Canada also have some very long wait times.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I had a three month wait for my CT.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, that is a long time to wait. Ugh... It's worth the wait! Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yeah. It's definitely worth the wait. Congrats!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good Morning Guys & Gals,

After nearly 6 months My CT200h will be arriving this coming friday (16th Sept). I have ordered the SEL Premier Mesa Red with Ivory Interior with Full pack. Is a 6 month wait normal? Keen to hear from those that have had to wait a long time for their CT to be delivered.
Ordered the same along with DAB and the burl ash dash insert for the new 2012 plate next March, its going to be a long winter

brian

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in Washington, Tyne and Wear (the original one :)).

I put down my deposit on 5 May and am going to pick my CT up on saturday - so that's about 4 1/2 months.

Sounds almost exactly like yours - Mesa red/pale interior, SEL premier with the stability bars, but I didn't go for the adaptive cruise.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums!

I waited 3 months for mine, got my CT200 on the 1st of Sept. It was sure worth the wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts