Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Never got clarification about memory seats for the 2011 ct200h. Was this option offered in the 2011? I see pictures some with some without like this one but not sure if it is just stock photos or Europe only etc...I like the Bison Body kit also for the CT gives it a modern refresh and that also is a hard find for sale in the US. Any information greatly appreciated...Thanks.

ct200hdoor.jpg

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hello all,

Never got clarification about memory seats for the 2011 ct200h. Was this option offered in the 2011? I see pictures some with some without like this one but not sure if it is just stock photos or Europe only etc...I like the Bison Body kit also for the CT gives it a modern refresh and that also is a hard find for sale in the US. Any information greatly appreciated...Thanks.

View attachment 47866
I have them in my 2011. They come with the "real" leather seats. Not nulux.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why is it that I can't find a 2011 with this option for sale? Not one. Are you the original owner and had this optioned when you bought the car? I see so many with leather but no controls above the driver inside door latch. I even look for models with the nav thinking that it has to be in that model but not one. Could you take a picture of yours b/c I think you must be the only one in the US that has a 2011 with it or if you know of any way that I can search to know it has it? Thanks.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Why is it that I can't find a 2011 with this option for sale? Not one. Are you the original owner and had this optioned when you bought the car? I see so many with leather but no controls above the driver inside door latch. I even look for models with the nav thinking that it has to be in that model but not one. Could you take a picture of yours b/c I think you must be the only one in the US that has a 2011 with it or if you know of any way that I can search to know it has it? Thanks.
Trust me they don't have leather, they have nulux. It the dealer saying its leather? Is it a Lexus dealer saying it? 100% of the CT's I've seen listed for sale say leather but in reality, 95% of them are nulux. The real leather option is very rare so I'm not surprised you can't find any. You'll also see it paired with rain sensing wipers and led headlamps. 99% of the CT's I see on the road do not have led headlamps. I feel luckily to have the options I do as I always hated the break in the led daytime running lamps in which those equipped with led headlamps have one continuous led strip in their daytime running lights.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice...well let me know when you decide to sell :-( I think it became more prevalent on the 2012's and up. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mad deals out there for the 2011 plus I would like the Bison Body kit which isn't cheap that is if I can locate where the heck they sell those things...just trying to keep costs down. It's not a deal breaker for me...just a nice feature that from searching isn't available.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know about the memory seats. Its of pure leather and in my car these are original and i very happy to know about that.Its really an interesting information.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just traded in my 2011 CT 200h. The options I had were real leather seats w/ memory settings (buttons on the door), illuminated door sills, and remote start. I did not have LED lights.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Yeah Leather seats are really good and very long term but these memory seats are also very comfortable and long term and i used it in my new car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts