Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning for coilovers and wanted to know if anyone is running these already?

They have a CT200h specific application with 5kg Front Spring Rates, and 7kg Rear Spring Rates.

Megan Racing

I really like the ride of the stock CT, and want to retain that as much as I can. I'm okay with it being stiffer as long as it remains predictable like the stock setup.

Just want to know who is running these and what your opinion is.

Also, do the coilovers give added wheel clearance since the spring and spring perch aren't as wide?

·
Registered
84 Posts
i've been riding on them for 2 weeks now and i think it feels better than my stock f sport suspension. in the process now on looking for some light weight rims. thinking of getting grams lights 57 xtreme.
RAYS CO., LTD.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Glad to get some feedback. Do you remember what your dampening setting is at?

Also, ironically I was looking at the same wheels, but I think I'll opt for Avant Garde M510's. Need to run an adapter though because they don't come in 5x100. Almost nothing nice comes in 5x100 it's a shame.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually just found out that they will be making the wheels I want, Avant Garde M510's, in 5x100 for 19x8.5 +45 and 19x9.5 +45, so I'm going to try to make the 19x9.5 all around +45 work with no adapter. Any feedback in that regards?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely will do. They won't be here for another 1-2 months since it's a new batch with the 5x100 bolt pattern.

The 19's will be running 235/35/19 which is pretty much identical in OD to 235/40/18's that a few people have been running successfully.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those rims aren't the right fit for the CT. They are gonna hit the fenders under compression.

Awesome! Glad to get some feedback. Do you remember what your dampening setting is at?

Also, ironically I was looking at the same wheels, but I think I'll opt for Avant Garde M510's. Need to run an adapter though because they don't come in 5x100. Almost nothing nice comes in 5x100 it's a shame.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How come? The 18's with the given tire size as mentioned work fine. The 19's will have the same OD as the 18's.
They are sticking out past the fender thats why. When the suspension is compressed (going over bumps for example) its going to rub against the fender lip and cut into the tires.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I have 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 at the rear. It came out a inch in the rear and a inch and a half in the front due to the adaptor.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I hate to say it but that looks horrible. Rims should be flush, not stick out past the fenders. Reminds me of those ghetto civics with small rims that stock out way past the fenders.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Ifadrive, did the VSC light come on when you put the coilovers in?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts