Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i’d share photos of the H Brace installed. Installation was very straight forward and easy, it took me about an hour or so. Amazon had a red set for $54 brand new so I thought I would give it a try.

I ran into bolt alignment issues when removing the LCA bolt, don’t panic if the bushing moves out of place. Stick a pinch pry bar from bottom up to realign the holes on the LCA.

I haven’t had much time on the road with it, but sharp fast turns feel A LOT more solid. Acceleration out of turns feel zippier and smoother. Freeway exits are a lot more fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a ct200 and added it to the Chassis. the turns or lane changes are quickly, it turns when u do, compared to a slow merger without it. Waiting to get the ultra racing sway bar and hit the canyons lol

·
Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
84 Posts
Use an impact gun or a beaker bar with a cheater bar., if they are really on there spray the bolts with Kroil penetrating fluid.. Loosening isn't the issue, it's torqueing them back to spec. I think on my RCF that LCA bushing TQ was 175lbs. I had to brace myself up against my lift and use the pivot arm as leverage while I usd my entire body to torque the bolt. It was not fun.
When I used my impact gun it took 2 seconds to zip off the bolt.

-Nigel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts