Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 2017 CT F Sport, installed some springs, buying wheels on Black Friday and to complete the look I’m looking for a lip kit. I found Maxton Design, however the photos of the CT model is a non F Sport. I emailed them asking if the lip, side skirts and diffuser would fit a F Sport and their response was “it visually looks the same so fitment should be fine” can anyone confirm if that statement is true?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
430 Posts
Yes, those will fit any 2017 CT, or any 2014+ facelift CT. The f-sport doesn't change anything on the back, and only changes the grille/fog inserts on the front.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
430 Posts
Ah okay! And just to clarify, I assume that would be the same with the side skirts as well? Thank you in advance for your input!
Yes, every piece they are offering in that kit will fit your car. There is no difference between f-sport and non f-sport for those pieces. The only distinction that matters is facelift or not. The front and rear lip might or might not work on the earlier bumper, but the sides will work on every CT no matter what.

If you get it and install it, be sure to share it here and show it off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts