Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post the max amount of miles you've driven on a single tank.

I drove mine till the display said I only had 10 more miles and was only able to hit 390.2 miles. I added about 9.16 gallons. I guess if I kept pushing it I might have been able to hit 400. MPG calculation was 42.6 miles per gallon.

I've seen people saying they got more than 400 and I'm wondering how that is possible.

My driving style:
65% freeway (60-80mph)
35% local (20-45mph)
90% in normal mode
10% in sports mode

Would like to see what is the most people have been able to get out of a single tank. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I can just about squeeze out 400 miles on 8.5 gallons. I don't push the car past the "cruising range" calculated by the car's computer. I am getting closer to 47mpg now after 6 weeks of driving. It gets gradually better I think. i now have 1500 miles on the car.
Mixed driving. Mostly suburban commuting at under 45 mph. 34 miles round trip a day. Some hills. 10 traffic lights, 4 roundabouts, 3 stop signs. Mostly Normal mode. occasional Sport mode if going up a hill from a stop.
I have not driven the car faster than 70-75 mph. I just don't feel comfortable at 80mph in any vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I filled up for the first time on Friday - 368 miles with 7.884 gallons used. That equates to about 46 mpg. I drive it in ECO mode almost all the time. Mostly local driving averaging 40 mph.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just filled up for the first time yesterday. Gas meter said I was down to an eighth of a tank left, but could only fit a little over 8 gallons in (isn't it an 11 gallon tank?). Had driven somewhere around 320 miles. I calculated it at the time to be a little under 41mpg. All that was in Eco mode. A significant portion of my driving is the short commute to work on the highway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts