Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found the forum - picked up my ct200 today, premium audio, leather, nav, no problem with supply in Houston three on the lot as we speak.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just found the forum - picked up my ct200 today, premium audio, leather, nav, no problem with supply in Houston three on the lot as we speak.
Congrats!! Welcome to the forum. I think they are starting to catch up...finally.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Which Lexus dealer in Houston ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sterling McCall, they had two in Matador Red, one Obsidian and one in Smoky Granite in the used car lot with 3000 miles.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations, great color.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Sterling McCall, they had two in Matador Red, one Obsidian and one in Smoky Granite in the used car lot with 3000 miles.
Thanks for the response :), I am getting Matador Red with Black Nuluxe and nav. It is supposed to show up a Westside Lexus between August 10-15.

Nice car, nice color!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll be getting my Matador Red with black leather next week. :)

Red Rules! Ole!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Thanks for the response :), I am getting Matador Red with Black Nuluxe and nav. It is supposed to show up a Westside Lexus between August 10-15.

Nice car, nice color!
I contacted them the two red are pre-sold, back is available.

Rubbing it in, the saleman said 'you cancelled from my list because you had a car at another Lexus dealer or you would be in a red right now that I sold last weekend' - I think it is yours now:rolleyes:

I cancelled ,because Sterling-McCall Lexus could not give me any definite date or schedule and Westside Lexus could.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts