Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if Lexus will ever make the Mark Levinson sound system an available option in USA CT200hs? I understand the (lucky) Europeans can get the car with a Mark Levinson system.

·
Registered
26 Posts
1) How do you tell that you do not have Mark Levinson System...Does it really sound different
2) What do the install in USA version?

·
Registered
69 Posts
1) yes, definetly
2) panasonic premium sth.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the ML sound system in my CT. It's good but not as good as the ML system in my GS300.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The ML soundsystem is marvelous !
Crystal Clear sound even on very high volumes with a lot of bass...
for once European get something you fellow americans don't have !)

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
The ML soundsystem is marvelous !
Crystal Clear sound even on very high volumes with a lot of bass...
for once European get something you fellow americans don't have !)
Yes, enjoy :)! ML is one awesome system I would have got in a heartbeat. ... also a manual shift transmission :rolleyes:

·
Registered
688 Posts
CT's windshield is very expensive
Completely not true. You can upgrade the sound system just like you can in any other car (I just did, as have many others on this forum). Just like any car, if you have a huge sound system and run it on battery only, it will run the 12V battery down which is not good for it. To avoid this run your stereo with the car in regular "ready" mode. This keeps the DC-DC converter betwen the hybrid battery and the 12V battery on. The engine will stay off most of the time, cycling on only when the hybrid battery needs a charge to subsequently keep the 12V battery charged.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts