Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! CARiD.com is glad to offer you a new product. With Lumen® - LED Halo Rings, you will add unique style to the front of your vehicle and increase the light output. They are available in a variety of diameters and colors for you to choose from. And check out the video we have to find step-by-step installation instructions. What do you think of the product?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I took my Scions headlights apart with the oven trick. First time ever doing that and it worked like a charm. I was VERY worried thinking I was going to melt something or whatever. Also Scion headlights are cheap to replace...I doubt the Lexus ones are :)

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know about this style but now its get launch and i am using it recently and this new design is very popular and in my favorites. I like it so much.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yeah right, who would be crazy enough to remove/bake the expensive headlight to put that cheap plastic ring inside??

·
Banned
325 Posts
Some thing different look everyone want t got for his car. I would like to fit the plastic ring inside my expensive headlights to made it impressive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts