Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Gotta agree... the car doesn't look as sexy as it could w/ the wheels gaps right now.

I just purchased my CT earlier this week and paid for the F-Sport package... just gotta wait for parts to get here to be installed. I spoke w/ someone at Lexus, who confirmed the parts are in production (limited quantities at the moment).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haha. I noticed you were a fellow Texan. Good to see some Lone Star representation on here.

Don't laugh, but I went w/ Black on Black... justified it by getting the remote start to cool it down a little faster in this Texas heat :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
regarding f-sport stuff, i highly doubt you will get any 'performance' parts before the f-sport ct200h is even released. that would really undercut/undermine the purpose of the model in the first place. perhaps an aftermarket company will release something first.
As stated above, the F-Sport wheels, suspension, and sway bar are already in production and available in limited quantities (for the time being). I've already purchased the parts along w/ my new CT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts