Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured this was a general topic....lol has anybody actually got the f-sport springs to compliment the look of they're CT. This vehicule certainly needs a drop I can't take it anymore. Here in Canada we don't have them yet WTF!!. I e-mailed sewell parts to see if they can be shipped but before I just had some questions. If anyone has them, how much of a drop does it give to cut those enormous wheel gaps..

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm monitoring who comes out first. Fsport, TEIN, Eibach, RS-R or H&R.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oh cut it Feraz...they are not enormous gaps. Geeez, I have just convinced myself that the wheel well looks FINE. What gaps??? haha This way, I don't have to go thru lowering another car. I am absolutely LOVING the super smooth, non bumpy ride this time around.

Besides, it's about time that I act my age. ;-)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Gotta agree... the car doesn't look as sexy as it could w/ the wheels gaps right now.

I just purchased my CT earlier this week and paid for the F-Sport package... just gotta wait for parts to get here to be installed. I spoke w/ someone at Lexus, who confirmed the parts are in production (limited quantities at the moment).

·
Registered
410 Posts
You guys are not playing nicely... ;-( I can't even get support from a fellow Texas res... hehe

Ok, I'll admit... it will look smok'in hot lowered a bit. There I said it!!! ;-P

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haha. I noticed you were a fellow Texan. Good to see some Lone Star representation on here.

Don't laugh, but I went w/ Black on Black... justified it by getting the remote start to cool it down a little faster in this Texas heat :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
regarding f-sport stuff, i highly doubt you will get any 'performance' parts before the f-sport ct200h is even released. that would really undercut/undermine the purpose of the model in the first place. perhaps an aftermarket company will release something first.

·
Registered
31 Posts
regarding f-sport stuff, i highly doubt you will get any 'performance' parts before the f-sport ct200h is even released. that would really undercut/undermine the purpose of the model in the first place. perhaps an aftermarket company will release something first.
As stated above, the F-Sport wheels, suspension, and sway bar are already in production and available in limited quantities (for the time being). I've already purchased the parts along w/ my new CT.

·
Registered
222 Posts
As stated above, the F-Sport wheels, suspension, and sway bar are already in production and available in limited quantities (for the time being). I've already purchased the parts along w/ my new CT.
please post pics when you get the car with the accessories. it looks to me that even the f-sport ct200h won't be too different anyways (including ride height--keeping to the topic at hand)...seems to be more appearance features and badging than anything else:

--mesh grill (this pic shows only the top but japanese version shows top & bottom grills to be mesh)
--perforated leather steering wheel & seating
--aluminum pedals
--gunmetal color wheels
--lower profile/performance oriented tires
--badging
--suspension (?) hard to say right now, hopefully something is different

·
Registered
410 Posts
Haha. I noticed you were a fellow Texan. Good to see some Lone Star representation on here.

Don't laugh, but I went w/ Black on Black... justified it by getting the remote start to cool it down a little faster in this Texas heat :)
Yes, there are a few of us on here. I live in Texas by way of Cali. ;-)

Actually black on black is smok'in hawt... (no pun intended) hehe I like the remote start idea too. Yeah, you're gonna need it in the Texas scorching summers. It will defintely look good lowered... ;-)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I ordered my F-sport springs last week at work (considering I work for a Lexus dealer) and they still show backordered, so I'm hoping that by the end of this week or next I can install them since I just can't handle these wheel gaps (all of my past vehicules have been lowered at least an inch and I love lowered cars) lol

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts

Can you post some pics of your black CT?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts