Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can say that I am definitely satisfied with the springs, added bars, and wheel spacers. I feel that the lowering springs still have the same ride as the stock ones, the spacers gave the car a more aggressive and flush wheel fitment, and the bars definitely stiffened up the handling and makes the car respond way better on turns. I just wish I could find a set of f sport blue sway bars to give the car even better handling.

Front springs took about an hour to swap out.
Rear springs took 20-30 minutes to swap out
H brace took 30 minutes to install
Front sway bar was installed when the front struts were off but I would guesstimate that it takes 30 minutes to install
Wheel spacers were installed when the wheels were removed for the installation of the springs.
rig looks good man. I just picked up a 16 white F sport with about 80K. Ride still has to arrive from the east coast (im in cali). I ordered the megan springs earlier this week and they are arriving before the ride HAHA. I never thought about the spacers with stock wheels, they look good though. Do you have a link for them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks man . Gas was killing me out here. Have a 04 Tacoma DCSB and 17 land cruiser, n yeah, my 120 round trip commute was $$$.

yeah been reading more, thinking of 15/20 or a 20/25 . Prollie just powder coat the stock black since she’ll be my daily. Don’t wanna spend to much since I’m trying lift the 04 n add methods with MT tires.

seems like a lot of folks go aggressive on the spacers, even a 25/30/35!l ratio , any specific reason I went 5/20?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I feel u man, those cars have endless mods. I’m just going to lower , tint , maybe wheels to 18s and I told myself that’s it lol. That’s why I I’m debating on the spacers but u can see a big difference with the tire size n spacer setup ,looks clean. I’ll post a pic when the daily arrives, glad this forum exists!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts