Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First pics after she was lowered and the new wheels added. (Enkei PF01 wheels, 16lbs each, 17x7.5", w/permachrome. Road magnet springs).

·
Registered
132 Posts
what springs did you get?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Looks great. Beautiful pic with SF in the background

·
Registered
132 Posts
how did you get the road magnet springs? or when did you get it. i tried to make a request and they told me the springs got pulled off the market for more R&D.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how did you get the road magnet springs? or when did you get it. i tried to make a request and they told me the springs got pulled off the market for more R&D.
From Brian at FoxMarketing dot com (that's his email).

Fair price, got them pretty quickly, installed them and wasn't too happy.

The ride felt choppy, and I could swear it sounded like there was more road noise, but I don't see how that's possible with just a spring swap.

I've had them on a few days now and I'm getting used to it and like the ride a good bit more (handling is excellent!).

As you might be able to tell from the pics, we went up to Treasure Island today for the Dragon Boat Festival. My wife and her parents were with me, and they didn't notice any difference in the ride at all, even when I asked them.

:shrug:

I guess I was just a bit too sensitive that first day of getting the car back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is it just me or does the rear look lower than the front? I have seen a couple pictures of other CTs dropped with Road Magnet spring and it seems the same.

I like the wheels though.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it just me or does the rear look lower than the front? I have seen a couple pictures of other CTs dropped with Road Magnet spring and it seems the same.

I like the wheels though.
No, you're quite correct.

Just remember, I use this vehicle for my on-site computer repair business. The entire HUGE trunk is full of computer gear (um). This is the reason for the 5% limo black tint on the rear, etc. Additionally this week the rear seats will be removed, to be replaced by an armored cargo box to hold all of the gear.

So yes, you're exactly right, in this case the rear looks lower than the front. =]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks very nice! Could you please tell me the full spec. of this wheels?
Probably it's 17x7.5 PCD5x100 DIA54.1 ET?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts