Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this car would look great with some aftermarket springs, maybe bring it down an inch or so and clean up the lines.

I like that Hybrids are starting to look better then the Prius. The CT200h looks real clean for a hybrid and not anorexic looking.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I definitely would want to lower it, put wheels and add sway bars.

But I am guessing it may affect the MPG's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I definitely would want to lower it, put wheels and add sway bars.

But I am guessing it may affect the MPG's.
The only thing that may make a difference on your list is the rims and that won't make much difference at all. It may feel a bit different but I doubt it will affect MPG. Besides, you will be able to corner faster cutting down on travel time!

Jay

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Agreed - really think the car should be lowered an inch or so. Would be the first modification I would do.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
The only thing that may make a difference on your list is the rims and that won't make much difference at all. It may feel a bit different but I doubt it will affect MPG. Besides, you will be able to corner faster cutting down on travel time!

Jay
I'll see how difficult it is to lower the car first. I think the car will REALLY stand out with a nice aggressive stance and aggressive wheels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I concur, dropped an inch on some sic 18s would prob be just right - then tint it up, throw in a sub maybe and... perfect way to get to work every day :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
That just looks silly, not sure how from an aesthetic stand point how that is even practical. I am a big fan of big rims but this is just not what fits in my idea of nice.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts