Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm new to the forum, just got my CT about 2 weeks ago and its gonna be my daily. I need to rest my weekend car. I placed an ordered for 19x8.5 avant garde m510 in matte black. My question is there gonna be a big gap between the fender and the wheels? If yes can I just the F sport springs to lower it? do they fit? or coilovers is the way to go? btw its 2015 base model.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Depends on how much gap you can live with. The F-sport Springs drop it about an inch, so there will still be some gap depending on what size tire you get. Here is mine when I had my M510s and Megan springs (which is a little lower drop than the F-Sports). I was running 235/35-19s at this time

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks oldwineguy, it seems like you're everywhere on these forums haha. Have you had any problems with your Megan springs when you had them? I'm thinking of purchasing them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks oldwineguy, it seems like you're everywhere on these forums haha. Have you had any problems with your Megan springs when you had them? I'm thinking of purchasing them.
I had no problem with the Megans and the ride was pretty good. It just wasn't low enough for me so I was going to go to coilovers, but then decided to go all out and got air.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts