Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a never installed, designed and fitted especially for the Lexus CT200h lower body side moulding for sale. This moulding comes in four pieces and is sized and has cool looking tapered ends so that there is no cutting needed to fit these to your ride.

The mouldings are made of high impact ABS plastic, and triple plated in chrome to provide a long lasting stylish look to the vehicle.
The manufacturer I purchased these from offered a lifetime warranty which is why I paid more for these because, well, hey its' a Lexus. Of course, as a re-seller who never installed them I can't offer such a warranty, but you can rest assured that these are not some cheap, lightly coated piece of garbage often sold on e-bay.

This molding is intended to go at the very bottom of your doors, and is not the same as the one which goes in the middle of the doors and is supposedly to prevent door dings. Instructions say to tape the area for accuracy and then clean the surface well using alcohol.

Brand new, never taken out of of the package (tube) they were sent to me in. Paid $135.00 and will sell for only $50. Will possibly meet up with interested person in Atlanta metro area, or all others will be asked to pay actual shipping costs which I can figure out by having your zip code and bringing the package to the post office.

Contact me at [email protected] for fastest response.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The CT200h did not come with, nor do I believe that Lexus offers a chrome molding for the bottom of the doors, so for that reason
I would have to say that no, this is not an OEM part. I tried to use the "manage attachment" link in order to post a picture but was unable after a number of attempts to post a picture with the posting. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I would be happy to send you two of the pictures that I have so you can see how the molding looks on a CT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts