Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here and I am hoping you all can help.
I own a 2013 CT200h which has been great for my purposes.

However the low beam headlights have stopped working (high beam works)
I figured the issue most likely is due to a fuse blown out.

When I looked into it the fuse seems fine (see image attached)
I would still like to replace it to make sure before I go to a mechanic
but when I took the part to AutoZone and PepBoys they didn't have anything comparable (not even in their system)

Any help will be appreciated!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Before you drive yourself crazy... you did check the bulbs and connections at the bulb level, right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a mechanic check it out, coincidentally both bulbs were - replaced and working

Thanks for the suggestion
I have exactly the same problem. i was about to change the fuse but when i checked the Fuse diagram, the Low beam lights, Horn and the reverse lights have the same fuse. ie. 40A, located at 23 in the fuse box. my horn is working so it might be the lights issue. how much did it cost to replace the bulbs. wondering if i have to get it done in the Lexus or any street mechanic can do.
thanks in Advance
Ravi.T

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow CTer's, I'm having the same issue where both of my low beam lights on my 2013 Lexus CT200h stopped working at the same time. I read somewhere that there was a recall for a wiring harness but cannot see more than one post about it. Before I started digging deeper or go to the dealer I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue besides the original poster.

Much regard and thank in advance to any who replies.

2Lexus1Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts