Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my mica red exterior/black interior CT200h premium for about a month. I'm enjoying the gas mileage and the utility value of this vehicle VERY much. I traded in a red 2008 Infinity GX35 that got only 16/18 mpg (premium gas), had a small trunk and the back seats did not fold down, (zero utility for the most part). The only minor concern that I have with the CT200h will be how it will handle the WI winters, since it sits so low to the ground. Previous to the getting the 2008 Infinity, I had a 2008 Prius (never liked the look), that was involved in an accident due to hitting a patch of black ice. Took it to the Toyota body shop where in the front display was a total line up of repaired Prius. The body shop personnel said that due to being so light weight, the Prius are not a good WI winter vehicle.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Might want to invest in a good set of snow tire during the winter season and swap out accordingly at the appropriate month.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
I have had my mica red exterior/black interior CT200h premium for about a month. I'm enjoying the gas mileage and the utility value of this vehicle VERY much. I traded in a red 2008 Infinity GX35 that got only 16/18 mpg (premium gas), had a small trunk and the back seats did not fold down, (zero utility for the most part). The only minor concern that I have with the CT200h will be how it will handle the WI winters, since it sits so low to the ground. Previous to the getting the 2008 Infinity, I had a 2008 Prius (never liked the look), that was involved in an accident due to hitting a patch of black ice. Took it to the Toyota body shop where in the front display was a total line up of repaired Prius. The body shop personnel said that due to being so light weight, the Prius are not a good WI winter vehicle.
Because of the battery pack Prius aren't that light weight, they weigh 3,042 lbs. The CT 200h weighs about the same at 3,130 lbs. Your GX35 did weigh somewhat more at 3,703.8 lbs. You probably need 4 good snow tires.

·
Registered
20 Posts
From which Lexus dealer did you purchase it from? I am also from WI and pre-ordered mine, so I want to know any insider impressions and anything that can help with the experience.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats Steven....I'm glad you're enjoying your new baby. I see we have a lot of cars in common. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts