Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone ...

Thought it was time to do a formal hello and share a quick picture of our new CT.

Don't know who was more excited, the sales rep or us. He couldn't help himself and slapped the big Christmas red bow on top when we took delivery. It was kinda' cute actually.

Our recent cars have been black, so this is a departure color for us. And I'll say one thing, it sure is easy to spot in a parking lot :p

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
270 Posts
Congrats :) I also wanted a change because my last 2 cars were silver.

I have had a yellow car once, it was my much loved Astra Mk1 aka The Buggy. That car saw me through uni. The yellow was quite close to the Daybreak Yellow, except not metallic. It was also somewhat sun bleached with age.

Still very easy to pick out amongst the anonymous silvers, blues and blacks :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
... I have had a yellow car once, it was my much loved Astra Mk1 aka The Buggy. That car saw me through uni. The yellow was quite close to the Daybreak Yellow, except not metallic. It was also somewhat sun bleached with age.

Still very easy to pick out amongst the anonymous silvers, blues and blacks :D
Thanks Sleepypete. Ahhh yes, the Astra ... a fun little car. Drove one a few times when I was stationed in the UK. Was with the USAF, and spent 3 enjoyable years at RAF Greenham Common. Had my little Datsun 210 with me at the time ... it was LHD ... but it still got me around quite nicely. Cheers!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats.

Nice bow. :D
lol ... it is rather attractive don't you think? Of course we were forced to remove it before leaving the dealer's lot ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulation, very nice. I saw one in the showroom but the red called my name..
Thanks seacliff. Red and black ... always my two favorite colors. But we had to grab the yellow this time because it sure called our name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts