Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking of wrapping the roof of my car black...so should i wrap the antenna black or leave it white??? any suggestion??

·
Registered
205 Posts
Why black roof?

·
Registered
38 Posts
my opinion, if you're wrapping the roof black, you have to go with the black antenna too.. otherwise it'll look a little.. weird.. tacked on.. like those dudes that drive around with unpainted body kits

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
my opinion, if you're wrapping the roof black, you have to go with the black antenna too.. Otherwise it'll look a little.. Weird.. Tacked on.. Like those dudes that drive around with unpainted body kits
agreed!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought so too. so I will hold off the fin wait till I wrap my roof and install it at the same time

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I like that look too. I had my friend photoshop a smoky granite CT with a black roof and the OEM car color is so dark, it didn't really look that great. Looks best on white and silver cars, though I have mixed emotions on how it looks on the CT. Would be best to see it in person!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that look too. I had my friend photoshop a smoky granite CT with a black roof and the OEM car color is so dark, it didn't really look that great. Looks best on white and silver cars, though I have mixed emotions on how it looks on the CT. Would be best to see it in person!
i will definitely post the pix when i have it wraped. got a quote for a buck twenty...parts and labor...just need to find a weekend to do it cuz that guy only do on the weekend

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
i will definitely post the pix when i have it wraped. got a quote for a buck twenty...parts and labor...just need to find a weekend to do it cuz that guy only do on the weekend
Nice, are you going with a gloss look or do they also make a matte finish overlay?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, are you going with a gloss look or do they also make a matte finish overlay?
Still undecide for that...I need to check out the material first but my friend said matte black look good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts