Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered in March, Smokey Mica premium, leather, nav., led's, prem sound. Delivered yesterday, its all good.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ordered in March, Smokey Mica premium, leather, nav., led's, prem sound. Delivered yesterday, its all good.
Congrats - geez, 5 months wait. I would never had lasted that long to wait for this new car! (I waited 2 weeks and I was dying!)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congratulations. Now your fun begins.
My wait time is now in 2nd month.
i saw 3 ct 200 at lexus of westminster, 2 silver and 1 white park out in the lot...give them a call if they have what u want

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!! You have great taste!! My wait was 3 months and I thought that was rough! Did they offer you the amenities package?

·
Registered
324 Posts
i saw 3 ct 200 at lexus of westminster, 2 silver and 1 white park out in the lot...give them a call if they have what u want
Thanks 714ct200h, just waiting on a red/caramel/premium audio.
By the anyone also looking and not as picky, check cars.com and type zip 92025. 12 CT's available as of today (SoCal).

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on finally receiving your ride! I've been waiting for March as well and my wait will be over in a few weeks...

Take pictures! I never get tired of looking at other's CTs.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Congrats! YAAAAAY.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, Congrats. I know what you mean. I orded the 4th of mai and expect to have a call by mid septembre. It's almost like giving birth and my wife and I are in our 60's.
Agate/tan leather/Premium

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats!! You have great taste!! My wait was 3 months and I thought that was rough! Did they offer you the amenities package?
yes, i took the extra year of lexus enform w/ safety connect.

·
Registered
237 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts