Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm sure there's a thread about this topic but since I couldn't find it, I may be re-posting. I'm sure there has been lots of updates regarding this topic but i'm curious to know what is the latest news???? I found an article online that is saying that the lifespan ~8-10yr and cost ~$600-3G's. Thoughts??

·
Registered
48 Posts
We just traded in our Prius for the CT200h. it had 87k miles on it and no battery issues. We researched this and found that the batteries should last 150k or more miles. You can buy the replacements from dealers, but they can sometimes be found used, on relatively low-mileage Prius models at salvage yards for less than a grand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just traded in our Prius for the CT200h. it had 87k miles on it and no battery issues. We researched this and found that the batteries should last 150k or more miles. You can buy the replacements from dealers, but they can sometimes be found used, on relatively low-mileage Prius models at salvage yards for less than a grand.
Hey, I'm considering buying a 2012 Lexus CT 200h with 75k miles on it. Curious how your battery held up? Have you needed to replace your battery, and if so how was that process?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts