Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a wonderful opportunity to participate in a test track event sponsored by Lexus which was held this past Saturday Sept 29th at their Giants Stadium's (MetLife) box suites ... and it was just truly AWESOME. They had on the track the brand new GS and EX and their respective hybrid variants. In addition, they had competitive vehicles from MB & BMW. The ES350h was of particular interest to me; needless to say it was engulfed in the Lexus world of luxury amenities. I am sure that the ES350h with two converter/inverter's is much more capable hybrid than our CT; but the perceived feeling is of a muted ride devoid of any excitement. I just beg Lexus not to destroy the true touring characteristics of the CT in their next model release..... and NO, I did not drive the LFA; it was just for show & tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
The white ES looks beautiful. Too bad the ride is not as good as it looks. I saw another review on youtube that pretty much what you said.. it is better than the old ES, but still is not really a sport sedan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts