Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I recently got the the Lexus OEM window visors for the CT. I got mine off ebay from the seller "hiroki motor" , I can post a link later if anyone is interested. A bit pricey... 450 shipped for 4 pieces of plastic lol. Anyway, here are the pics. I pretty much followed Matt_RN's post on this that he posted a while ago. It was pretty easy! Enjoy!

I think the visors add a nice visual touch while still having a legit functional purpose.

Full Album - Photo Album - Imgur (Same pics)

·
Registered
383 Posts
it looks good but I'm not sure it looks $450 good. that's a bunch of cash for those.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price to be paid for OEM :/ only other choice was Weathertech ones. These looked a lot better lol. And there was 0 chance i was going to get knock off ones!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by US spec ones. Do you mean Lexus OEM sold in the US? If so, then the answer is no... sadly :( , if i misunderstood your question, sorry lol.

Here are the current options for window visors (I think):

Genuine Lexus Parts (JDM): http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEXUS-GENUINE-CT200h-WINDOW-SIDE-RAIN-GAURD-VISOR-JDM-CT-HYBRID-2011-2012-2013-/151043871474?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item232aea92f2 $450 shipped from Japan

W
eathertech (Made in the USA): http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/2013/ct/side-window-deflectors/ ~$100 (not sure if it includes shipping)

Knockoffs (Who knows where they be made): LEXUS CT200h OEM Style window visor ~$140 (doesn't include shipping)

I hope this helps

·
Registered
92 Posts
There's a few people on here with the $140 oem style ones they look VERY similar to yours, Id be curious to know what exactly is the diff other than obviously yours are legit lexus ones.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a few people on here with the $140 oem style ones they look VERY similar to yours, Id be curious to know what exactly is the diff other than obviously yours are legit lexus ones.
Not sure. Most likely quality, mainly with the tape used to stick to the car. Also there is a small Lexus logo in the inside of the OEM visor.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
93 Posts
$400 is pricey, but to some it's worth it. I definitely think these are cool and would buy them if they were cheaper. However, my car is a lease so I don't want to do too many things since at the end I have to take them off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have a gift for yall..

these are made from WellVisors and they look almost identical to the JDM ones and for only $60 ! Enjoy :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts