Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed the Lexus new car survey, under comments and concerns section i asked Lexus to do something about the sun visor's and to get some mudflaps/splashguards out for our CT.
If they get enough similar comments, maybe we can get some action on our concerns.
Love this forum, lets use our collective power to bring our wants and concerns to Lexus, we have a louder voice as many vs. just one

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice! Be sure to let us know if you get any feedback from Lexus! I'll mention the same on my survey, whenever I get around to filling it out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
How long after you purchased the car did you get the survey? I haven't received mine yet.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I rated my sales guy very, very low on my new car survey. All because I had to do all the calling about the delievery of my CT and the fact that he nor the dealership ever called to see if I liked the car or to see if I was happy with my purchasing/delivery experience. I wonder if Lexus Corp reads or follows up on their surveys -- I'm sure they do, but I haven't received any feedback from them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine was purchased 2 months ago... I guess I'm not getting a survey.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I too provided some "areas for improvement on my survey". I received a phone call from the local dealership manager a couple of weeks later to discuss my response. I was glad he at least called back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts