Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new CT this Tuesday. One of the dealer I talked to before called me and told me that they have the car I was looking for. I went there and two hours later, I was driving home a new CT! I really want to thank everyone here for the valuable information posted in the forums.

There is a $1,000 discount from Lexus loyalty program for owner of Lexus (in US at least.) But what I found out is that it even applies to other member of the household of the ower. In my case, my wife is currently driving a Lexus, which make me qualified for the discount even though I was trading in my Honda.

Check with your dealer about this. The program will run at least till the end of July, as far as I know.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just picked up my new CT this Tuesday. One of the dealer I talked to before called me and told me that they have the car I was looking for. I went there and two hours later, I was driving home a new CT! I really want to thank everyone here for the valuable information posted in the forums.

There is a $1,000 discount from Lexus loyalty program for owner of Lexus (in US at least.) But what I found out is that it even applies to other member of the household of the ower. In my case, my wife is currently driving a Lexus, which make me qualified for the discount even though I was trading in my Honda.

Check with your dealer about this. The program will run at least till the end of July, as far as I know.
Congrats on the car and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I believe it expires 8/8/2011 but it'll probably get renewed.

Congrats!
I hope so. My dealership has always given a $500 loyalty reward to existing Lexus customers. I guess this $1k program is corporate sponsored.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It was gone in June but they started it back up for July and expires 8/8. I'm sure with the 2012's coming, it'll renew along with the college rebate.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I got my CT first. Then 1 month later when my husband got his CT, they let us use the $1000 loyalty money for his CT.

Plus my saleslady gave me a $100 referral fee for my husband buying a CT from them.
Not bad, huh? ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
My salesman emailed me 2 days ago and said the loyalty incentives had been renewed. He didn't indicate for how long, however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts