Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it free for one year... Just got my Ct 200h couple days ago so still a lot to learn. Any members use this feature and found it's worthwhile to extend beyond 1-yr free. Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
I never used it once during the free year I had it too. And I don't use the satellite radio either. When it finished after 3 months I haven't wasted my money on that either.

·
Registered
692 Posts
And I don't use the satellite radio either. When it finished after 3 months I haven't wasted my money on that either.
All depends on where you live. Where I live there is one "rock" station which is really more like a pop station and about 10 country stations. Without XM I would be screwed, and I have a 40 min drive everyday to work.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The entire Enform suite is pretty expensive, but it might be worth it for Safety Connect part. I can't see using it for the destination assist service. I'm not sure if they even offer the concierge service anymore. Although free, the Enform App suite is totally useless, in my humble opinion. It seems a little problematic to use, and it's just easier to use the websites from your phone, and bypass Enform entirely. I'm not sure what exactly they add to the experience. The truth is, the only app I've ever even tried is Pandora, and their site works just fine without Enform. I simply have no need for the rest. I did ust re-up for the satellite radio after the 3 month free ride, but I have no idea why. I rarely use it, choosing to use my own music on my phone. My wife likes some of the political talk shows, but they mostly just irritate me :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts