Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am creating this thread as I can't find any info on forum. I have recived a Lexus Enform news letter from Lexus.

By default we get one year subscriptions to Lexus Enform and you can download mobile app for it too (iPhone, Android and BalckBerry). You can add multiple Lexus vehicles (2010 above) to share stuff like eDestination folders.

You can manage your destinations in mobile app or online and send it to your vehicle. They will display in eDestination folder.

I thought it might be useful info and I haven't explored all options.

thanks,
DY

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've played around with eDestination a little. From my experience you are able to send destination points to your vehicle navigation system, but not actual routes, e.g., from point A to point B. I like to preplan trips and compare different routes, look at mileage differences, etc., but eDestination does not appear to support that from what I can tell. Maybe the feature is there and I just haven't stumbled on to it.

Another question that I have is, what happens to the destination points you have set up in your navigation eDestination folder when your subscription expires? Do you loose all these or are they still available to use if you decide to discontinue service?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thnk you can add address to the eDestination Lexus online using address tab instead of default POI tab. That will serve as a destionation point and origin might be a your location. I am not sure about Point A to Point B in google maps with diff routes in Lexus online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts