Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Nobody got them.
None here either. Lexus decided to debadge 4 us so we all go stealth mode..

Good point need to specify location - USA here !
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I don't believe US models get "Lexus" emblem, just the L center logo and model CT200h. Pictures and 360 degree on the US website show no "Lexus" badging, and if I remember correctly they had stopped doing this with other models

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Nope, no Lexus logo here on the left side in the US. Just the Lexus badge and ct 200h on the right.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I ordered mine without all emblems... got them all even the lexus one baaah :(
Sweden btw.
Didn't think this was even possible. I know dealers give you the option of asking for no other emblems such as Dealership emblems/stickers.

Couldn't you just heat the glue and remove the emblems if you wanted too, or does CT use a method other than glue to hold on the emblems

·
Registered
131 Posts
Didn't think this was even possible. I know dealers give you the option of asking for no other emblems such as Dealership emblems/stickers.

Couldn't you just heat the glue and remove the emblems if you wanted too, or does CT use a method other than glue to hold on the emblems
Yeh I will take them off, but according to my dealer it was possible to order the car without the emblems. Its easier to never stick them on than to stick them on and then remove them directly :D

·
Premium Member
708 Posts

Dental floss and hair dryer removes like a charm !

·
Registered
222 Posts
the "L" logo emblems are huge and bountiful enough throughout the car, i'm glad u.s. spec ct200h's didn't come with the "lexus" on the rear left side.

anyone inquire about the black pearl emblems for the ct200h? looks like they're available. i wouldn't mind replacing the "ct200h" ones to black pearl if they look cool.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeh cenix, its no need for the lexus but I think it makes it look a bit more "even".
But as said, I would like to have no emblems at all.. not sure if there is holes behind the big one thou :/
Any one knows that?

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
WHOAH. I almost did a double take and had to go outside to look at my car. Why ARE we missing the Lexus logos? Don't the other models have it on the left trunk? I feel left out...

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I did not get a Lexus badge on the left, only the lexum emblem and CT200h on the right. None of the US models have them!

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
I just realized Lexus USA removed all Lexus badges spelled out on the left of all of their MY 2011 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
WHOAH. I almost did a double take and had to go outside to look at my car. Why ARE we missing the Lexus logos? Don't the other models have it on the left trunk? I feel left out...
No, Lexus has done this will all the recent models. At least the 2011+, I remember reading an article on this before but I can't seem to find it now sorry

EDIT: Found the article: Lexus Name Badged Removed on 2011 USA Models

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Very interesting, never noticed that. So who's going to be the first to de-badge the rear of their CT? I did this with my current car (G35 sedan), used dental floss, dryer, some goo gone & then some wax and LOVE the look. Sounds like some of you might be doing this soon, can you post some pics when you're done?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
the "L" logo emblems are huge and bountiful enough throughout the car, i'm glad u.s. spec ct200h's didn't come with the "lexus" on the rear left side.

anyone inquire about the black pearl emblems for the ct200h? looks like they're available. i wouldn't mind replacing the "ct200h" ones to black pearl if they look cool.
Yeah, looks like they are, but you need to call for pricing. Some of the parts say "SUMMER 2011", but the badges look available.

2011 CT200h: Black Pearl Badging Package - Enhance your vehicle's exterior with Lexus Black Pearl Emblems. The black pearlescent finish offers a stylish alternative to chrome. The protection of a hard clear-coat finish means your emblems will maintai

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.