Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the high way and everything seemed fine. Then I started to notice that when I pushed on the gas nothing was happening. The engine eventually turned off and I was running on the battery and that gave me enough time to pull over. A warning signal popped up and said "check hybrid system". I looked up multiple ways to temporary fix the issue but nothing seemed to work and had to get it towed back to my house. I was wondering if anyone of you have any ideas of what I should do next.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you unplug the orange plug in the boot, by the spare, it will reset the system. Have you had the codes checked? I’m dealing with that also, mine had to have the head gasket replaced. Now it’s reassembled and I’m getting engine shake... good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was driving down the high way and everything seemed fine. Then I started to notice that when I pushed on the gas nothing was happening. The engine eventually turned off and I was running on the battery and that gave me enough time to pull over. A warning signal popped up and said "check hybrid system". I looked up multiple ways to temporary fix the issue but nothing seemed to work and had to get it towed back to my house. I was wondering if anyone of you have any ideas of what I should do next.
I just replaced EGR and cleaned out my intake manifold. When I put everything back except for three bolts I received a “check hybrid system”. The engine started and everything was working but the CHS warning was still on. I turned the car off and then tried to restart it and take it for a test drive. The car will not go into gear except neutral. I am waiting for my OBD cable and I am going to put the three bolts back on. If, the problem persists then I will remove everything that I installed and work my way back. Good, luck and have fun researching the many forums out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts