Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase the replacement Lexus emblem center wheel caps for my 2012 FSport. Part no.#42603-76020. The ones I'm looking for are black with the chrome "L". Can't seem to find them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'm looking to purchase the replacement Lexus emblem center wheel caps for my 2012 FSport. Part no.#42603-76020. The ones I'm looking for are black with the chrome "L". Can't seem to find them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I traded in my CT and I saw the other day that I still had four of these caps. I have no idea what the price should be. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NanZHud

Wow, that's awesome! Is the product ID on the back of he cap #42603-76020? The ones I'm looking for are the black with the Crome "L" for the FSport.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Wow, that's awesome! Is the product ID on the back of he cap #42603-76020? The ones I'm looking for are the black with the Crome "L" for the FSport.
Well, I know they are black with a chrome "L" on them, but I haven't looked at the back. I will try to remember when I get home from work tonight.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yeah, that is the number on them. Why don't you PM me so we don't tie up the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts