410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Audi: That looks really cool!! ;-)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Hey Gurl - where u been hiding?
Dude! I was just thinking the same thing. LOL I figured I better come back and check-in. ha-ha

Hey, I wanted to tell you I finally gave up and cancelled my wheel order with Sewell. ;-( They were very good about the refund. I just said forget it. I'll just keep my stock wheels and save my money!! Ya know.... ;-)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
LOL!! Stop it Bond Guy!!! (hilarious) That was one we tried to get for the Prius. I love it!. You're so lucky only 6 letters in Tx. I wanted KIX GAS, but it was taken. :-( We ended up with Y BY GAS for the Prius and transferred that to my husband's CT. We get a lot of laughs, with both of us having gas related plates. So much fun...you'll see. :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
LOL!! Stop it Bond Guy!!! (hilarious) That was one we tried to get for the Prius. I love it!. You're so lucky only 6 letters in Tx. I wanted KIX GAS, but it was taken. :-( We ended up with Y BY GAS for the Prius and transferred that to my husband's CT. We get a lot of laughs, with both of us having gas related plates. So much fun...you'll see. :)
If you notice, someone with a Prius took KICK GAS back in March of this year...mine is with a number 1 instead....

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I saw this one a while back.......

PB4UGO

eh?
HAHAHAHAAAHAAHAH. That's good advice. I always kick myself in the head every time I get into the car and haven't peed right before.

This is usually right before I get stuck in really bad traffic. -_-

Pee before you go. Hell yes.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
LOL!! Big Lew, that is toooo funny!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
If you notice, someone with a Prius took KICK GAS back in March of this year...mine is with a number 1 instead....
Awwwwh.... good idea Bond Guy. I have done something similar in the past. You really have to get creative in states that allow only 6 digits.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Awwwwh.... good idea Bond Guy. I have done something similar in the past. You really have to get creative in states that allow only 6 digits.
We allow 7 plus a dash or space in Florida. When I went to order the plate, the lady at the tag agency told me that "HYBRID" just becasme available that week...if you go a year and a day and don't renew your plate, it is available in the system. I didn't really want to just put a custom plate that says HYBRID on the back of my car. I like it the way I did it creatively with a number "1" instead of the letter "I"....all variations of KCK GAS, KIX GAS, KICD GAS were taken. Very lucky this one was available for me. Will post a pic on the car when it finally arrives.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.