1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
LuxuryMods.com sells a kit. They have high quality LEDs that really last and are bright and there's great customer support if your bulbs blow out prematurely.

·
Registered
116 Posts
just finish got all the led from ebay...only 2 bulbs didn't change was the side mirror...kinda afraid to take off the mirror...maybe 1 day :)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I can help you with that if you'd like. I'm fairly local after all! I've done two of them so far.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I am going with the LuxuryMods kit for 2 reasons. 1) ease of ordering (one stop shopping and know I'm going to get all the bulbs I need and don't need to pay multiple shipping fees) and 2) customer service !

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can help you with that if you'd like. I'm fairly local after all! I've done two of them so far.
that's cool...when r u free???

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Whenever. When do you wanna do this? I'm free tomorrow and Tuesday.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Whenever. When do you wanna do this? I'm free tomorrow and Tuesday.
i get out @ 6pm...and be home around 630 every day, i live in garden grove...where do u live exactly??

·
Registered
116 Posts
R u gonna be in long beach today??? Like after 6...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Tue is good too...

·
Registered
116 Posts
i just got the led installed to the mirror...yayyayayay...matt, u don't have to come down to long beach to meet up...thanks bro

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
i just got the led installed to the mirror...yayyayayay...matt, u don't have to come down to long beach to meet up...thanks bro
But did you get the mirrors all back together again? :p

Seriously though, how tough was it and how long did it take you?

·
Registered
116 Posts
But did you get the mirrors all back together again? :p

Seriously though, how tough was it and how long did it take you?
yes all the mirrors r back together...seriously i thought it was hard but for some reason, i didn't know what got in me, i just popped the mirrors, it was so easy to take out...it was a little hard to put back the first one, u need to super careful to align everything...took me about 20 min to finish the 1st one. the second one like 10 min or so

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes all the mirrors r back together...seriously i thought it was hard but for some reason, i didn't know what got in me, i just popped the mirrors, it was so easy to take out...it was a little hard to put back the first one, u need to super careful to align led lights...took me about 20 min to finish the 1st one. the second one like 10 min or so
WoW! thank you so much for Led Lights, I really appreciate it! and I just got my Lights for the gauges right now, so hopefully i will have time to go out and get them done. Alright so now I bought the cubby hole Light, lol I will make a search to see if need one did it, thnx guy swill show pix when done! or so?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just ordered my LED's. Hopefully install is easy as you guys say.

Hey Matt, with the kit from luxurymods, are you missing any other lights on the inside? I just wanted to change every possible light I had inside the car. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.