Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
All this is nice info but it doesn't change the fact that I don't have lowbeam LED's on my CT....gues I should just be glad I have a CT to drive...I like the LED DRL's on the cars with lowbeam LED's because they go straight across whereas my LED DRL's have a break in them because of the headlamps...in a way, it's kind of cool because it makes them different from the new Lexus IS model

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ya I have to agree, as I ordered a base model - clearly they would make the higher end models look nicer lol. I didn't notice it until the second test drive with a premium package - the first being a technology package with the LED lowbeams and I was excited about the DRL's... then when I saw the premium model lights, I was like "oh". still nice, but I wish I had seen them first.

Ah - what petty things us humans have to complain about :D
True, true...at least we have our health...we complain about which headlamps while people in Japan who build these cars for us lost everything in their lives...have to keep things in perspective for sure

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.