Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to express how glad I am that this car is designed differently than the DRL's on the newer Audi's. I find it very annoying and distracting when I see someone with an Audi and LED DRL's on and when they are changing lanes or making a turn, when they turn on their blinker, the LED strip on that side of the car automatically turns off (temporarily) and then turns back on when the blinker shuts off.

I get why they did this (probably they think it's safer and the amber blinker light is more visible when the DRL is off), but is it that much safer/necessary? That's one of the first things I tried out on my car, to make sure the DRL stays ON when signaling.

Thumbs up to Lexus for designing it like this!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True, true...at least we have our health...we complain about which headlamps while people in Japan who build these cars for us lost everything in their lives...have to keep things in perspective for sure
Very good point.

I actually don't mind the gap in the DRL's on my car. Having LED DRL's is good enough for me, as I've never had them before and like them a lot. I can't believe how bright they are when I pull into my garage at dusk!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.