Lexus CT200h Forums banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Can anyone chime in on how to to get the vanity lights out? The pictures from earlier in this thread don't show anymore. Do I have to take out the whole upper counsole or do the clear vanity light covers just pop off?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a hard time to twist the LED light bulb counter clockwise for the license plate, do you guys experienced the same problem? Do I have to use any special tool to do it? Thank you in advance!!~~~

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know about these advancing bulbs. I like it so much because the company uses the better technology in it. I like its all panels and awesome in shining.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a hard time to twist the LED light bulb counter clockwise for the license plate, do you guys experienced the same problem? Do I have to use any special tool to do it? Thank you in advance!!~~~
I had the same issue, but using a sticky tape and wrapping it around the bulb and pulling it out works!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
After reading this incredibly helpful thread, I contacted Tony at LuxuryMods ([email protected]) and ordered a set. Tony provided excellent pricing on the kit covering the interior lighting and puddle lamps; I omitted the license plate bulbs from my order as I've already replaced them.

The installation was simple and straightforward. This is certainly one of the easiest and most rewarding modifications I've done on my CT thus far. I highly recommend contacting Tony and implementing this solution in your CT!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Bit of a thread resurrection here. I had to replace my N/S puddle light bulb last night. All went well and I didn't break the glass. It popped off easy. I don't have LED,s fitted as on past cars they don't last very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's some LEDs for the license plate I bought from Aliexpress. Looks good
It's a late bump, I hope its allowed... but,I ordered the same AliExpress license plate leds. It's a complete replacement sets for the OEM lights. Is there a 'how to' about the replacement? I can't get the original ligts out of the trunk.

·
381 Posts
Unfortunately, you need to disassemble the entire hatch to put those assemblies in...

121 - 137 of 137 Posts