Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 questions:

1) Does anybody know if the Leather Package requires you to get the Premium Audio Package?

2) Has anyone gotten the Leather Package without the Navigation Package? It just seems like all the dealers are primarily carrying the CTs with Nav.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I believe leather does require audio, I have not been able to find one that does not include both together. Even though theoretically I think you can get audio without leather.

Yes you can get Leather/Audio without the Navigation package.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have audio, no leather, no NAV. I might have gotten leather just to get the memory seats even though I like the Nulux better than the leather. Someone will figure out how to retrofit the Nulux with memory eventually. . .I think they share the same mechanical works.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
I have audio, no leather, no NAV. I might have gotten leather just to get the memory seats even though I like the Nulux better than the leather. Someone will figure out how to retrofit the Nulux with memory eventually. . .I think they share the same mechanical works.
You might want to read this thread; It doesn't appear to be easy or cost effective to retrofit the memory on nulux :mad:

http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/le...ion-forum/118590-seat-memory.html#post1641310

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.