Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up, the larger sized cell phones that are out might not fit in the upright position in your cell phone holder...
Had the HTC Evo and it was fine but my new Galaxy IIIs wont fit. Looks horible in the horizontal position but oh well.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just a heads up, the larger sized cell phones that are out might not fit in the upright position in your cell phone holder...
Had the HTC Evo and it was fine but my new Galaxy IIIs wont fit. Looks horible in the horizontal position but oh well.
Well I guess it won't fit the Galaxy Note II I am going to get in November then... Side way is not really that bad I guess.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just got the 5. With an Otterbox Commuter case it barely fits in the holder's most extended position.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
21 Posts
[h=2]Cell Phone Holder Upgrade for Larger Phones (iPhone 6, 6+ and Samsung)[/h]
If you have been disappointed by your Lexus CT200h cell phone hold because it no longer holds your new iPhone 6, 6+ or Samsung, I've engineered an extended bracket to fix this. This extended bracket is 1.5" taller than the stock bracket, so it holds larger phones. If you can handle a Phillips screw driver, you can install this upgraded bracket.

This is a part that can be 3D printed for you on the Shapeways Marketplace. Here is the link:
Lexus CT200h updated bracket for larger phones by kfischer on Shapeways

You can find out more about it, and see pictures of it at this site. This part is printed in their strong and flexible plastic, in black.
Take a look!
Kevin​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts