Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually always replace the stock head units of my car but with the lack of options out there for the Ct200h, I decided to invest in a nice mount for my Galaxy Note 2, which I use for navigation.
Although expensive, I really liked the oem look of the Kuda dash mount, so I bit the bullet and purchased it:

http://www.kudausa.com/lexus-ct-200h-since-2011-black-a1695.html

Received it today and it looks fantastic, very nice quality wrapped in leather.

The part is just a base, so you still need a phone holder to attach to the base. Kuda sells them but I had a proclip holder from my previous car that I screwed onto the Kuda mount.

Installation was fairly easy, had to pull out the leather dash piece above the cluster and pull out the vent piece below the dash. Then just screwed one side in and the front is held in by the vent piece.

Here are some pics.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Looks great! Kinda hesitant to make a permanent change to the car like that though.
It isn't permanent. If you follow the link you will see that, like most good car mounts (Pro-Fit, Kuda, and a couple of others), they fit into a slot and any bolts or screws fit into holes or fasteners already in the car, so when you remove them, there is no evidence that they were there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ordering this one now.

Only asked about commission because when I clicked through I saw a Shareasale redirect. They are an affiliate network so they cookied me and the account tied to the link will get paid $$ for referring the sale.

No biggie.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticed on their website that this cannot be used if you have OEM navigation. Would you know why? It isnt anywhere near my screen.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts